Yan Yean Road- Stage 2
Major Road Projects Victoria (MRPV) is inviting you to share your thoughts on the updated designs for the Yan Yean Road Upgrade – Stage 2.
The MRPV project will add an extra lane in each direction between Kurrak Rd in Yarrambat and Bridge Inn Rd in Doreen.
MRPV is seeking your feedback on:
- The new design options at the Bridge Inn Road intersection
- The new design options at the Jorgensen Avenue intersection
- The new roundabout at Youngs Road
- The area between Laurie Street and Bannons Lane
- Landscaping and streetscaping consideration
There are a number of ways you can provide feedback via engage.vic.gov.au/yyr
- Comment on the road design options
- Complete the MRPV feedback survey
- Join the Community Reference Group
MRPV project team will also hold two online webinar and Q&A sessions on its engage.vic.gov.au/yyr webpage.
Saturday 9 May at 10.30am
Wednesday 13 May at 6pm
Consultation will close on Sunday 24 May 2020.
The Environmental Effect Statement will go on public exhibition in August this year, providing further opportunities to have your say and to make submissions for consideration by an independent panel appointed by the Minister for Planning. The independent panel will advise the Minister for Planning on the approval for the project.
For more information about the project go to roadprojects.vic.gov.au/yyr