Thank you to everyone who provided their feedback on the draft Green Wedge Management Plan.
What are the next steps?
- A summary of all community engagement will be presented to Council at a Future Nillumbik Meeting on 10 September 2019.
- If you wish to speak to your submission, please register online by 5pm on Tuesday 3 September.
- Following the Future Nillumbik Meeting, the summary will be made available to the community.
- Council will consider all submissions received and will use the feedback to inform the development of the final Green Wedge Management Plan.
- The final Green Wedge Management Plan will be presented to Council for endorsement in October 2019.
Over the last year, many of you have shared your ideas and knowledge to help us understand - What is the best way for us to manage Nillumbik's Green Wedge, now and in the future?
You can find out more about all stages of the project by clicking on the images below.