Hurstbridge Line Upgrade Stage 2The Victorian Government is planning for the next stage of the Hurstbridge Line Upgrade, which will enable more trains to run on the Hurstbridge and Mernda lines.
The project will involve:
- duplication of around 3 kilometres of track between the suburbs of Greensborough and Montmorency and around 1.5 kilometres of track between Diamond Creek and Wattle Glen
- a new station at Greensborough and a major upgrade of Montmorency Station
- signalling and rail infrastructure upgrades along the line.
They want to hear about:
- what you value about your local area
- how you access and use Greensborough and Montmorency stations
- how you access and use public transport
- what you think the project should consider.
Come have a chat with the Level Crossing Removal Authority at community drop-in sessions in November.
Wednesday 20 November 2019, 5.30pm to 7.30pm
Saturday 23 November 2019, 10am to 12 noon
Montmorency Secondary College, Para Road, Montmorency (entry at Dobson Road car park)
If you can’t make the drop-in sessions, you can share your ideas by clicking the Take Survey button below .
Your feedback will help the State Government understand what is important to the local community and what they need to consider as they develop this vital rail project.
Feedback closes 5pm on Friday 6 December 2019.