Ryans Reserve final concept plan available
Ryans Reserve located at Broad Gully Road, Diamond Creek will be rejuvenated to create a fantastic new community park with funding received as part of the Victorian Governments ‘Growing Suburbs Fund’.
It will cater to more diverse groups and provide opportunities for all ages and abilities to participate.
We thank all residents and members of the surrounding community, that provided thoughts and ideas on the concept plans.
We’ve made some changes based on your feedback:
- Toilets relocated closer to entry to not impede on open space
- Range of seating designs included throughout the site to accommodate various seating requirements
- Seating along north boundary relocated
- Proposed performing stage removed
- Proposed additional soccer goals removed
- Minor changes to pathway connections
- Minor changes to raised cargo net design within the playground
- Relocation of musical play area
The existing shelter and BBQ area will be updated with a new base and BBQ and the half basketball court will remain.
Find the final concept plan for Ryans Reserve below:
Final Concept Plan
What we heard
From 31 July - 20 August we sought views from the community about the concept plans for Ryans Reserve.
We received feedback from 96 community members.
Detail is available in the 'Ryans Reserve Rejuvenation Project- Community Engagement Report'