Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the concept plans for Ryans Reserve
Ryans Reserve located at Broad Gully Road, Diamond Creek will be rejuvenated to create a fantastic new community park with funding received as part of the Victorian Governments ‘Growing Suburbs Fund’.
It will cater to more diverse groups and provide opportunities for all ages and abilities to participate.
The draft concept plans include;
- Accessible and tailored pathways
- Bins to be located near BBQ areas
- Drinking fountain
- Exercise area and equipment
- Large play structure
- New soccer goals
- New accessible toilet block (includes two ambulant cubicles and one all access cubicle)
- New shelters, picnic table and seating
- Performance stage
- Perimeter fence
- Sensory play
The existing shelter and BBQ area will be updated with a new base and BBQ and the half basketball hoop will remain.
Click on the 'Follow' button at the top of this page to stay up-to-date and receive updates.
A feedback report is now being be prepared for consideration at a Council meeting in late 2023.